Sodalite Howlite Beads Silver Necklace
In the center of this beautiful necklace there is a giant Sodalite bead pendant. The rest of the necklace has round Sterling Silver loops, roughly cut large Sodalite beads and round white Howlite beads.
* Sodalite is a Royal Blue colored stone. It was found in Greenland in 1811 but became more popular when
great deposits of it were found in Ontario in Canada. Sodalite is the stone of thought. It is said to help
people who have a difficulty with communication, and is also called the "stone of truth".
* Howlite is said to reduce anxiety and stress. It is used to awaken awareness and encourage emotional
expression. It also helps in controlling pain and
* Howlite is also known as the "White Turquoise"
The clasp is a Sterling Silver handmade hook.
The combination of these beautiful blue and white beads with the silver make it an elegant and unique necklace.
* Size of the large Bead pendant : 29mm x 35mm x 8mm
* Length of the necklace - About 45cm
Processing timeThe time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.Estimated shipping times North America: 5-8 business daysI'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.Customs and import taxes Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.