Paying with a Credit Card when you don't have a Paypal account:
* Click Checkout with Paypal and you will be redirected to Paypal.
* Instead of choosing to pay with your Paypal account, select "Pay with Credit Card". You will be prompted to fill in your billing and credit card information.
* Your payment is not sent until you click "Submit Order on Etsy".
Gift wrapping and packaging
All jewelry items are packaged in a gift box and repacked in a rectangle padded carton box, to protect against rough handling in the mail.
Tracking and Shipping Methods details:
Shipping for items priced under $200 will be with Priority Registered Mail.
Orders over $200 will be sent by EMS (Express Mail Service).
Tracking will be supplied.
Listed ship times are only estimates and not guaranteed, all highly depended on postal services / local customs. Also If shipping is done to your work space, hotel or any other public location - Although I will do my best to assist I cannot be responsible for any delay or lost packages.
NOTE: According to Etsy's policy, buyers are responsible for all charges that are applied in their country when they are ordering from abroad. This includes VAT, customs, import taxes etc.
Custom and personalized orders
Your satisfaction is very important to me.
If any problem arises, please contact me and I will find a solution.
please do this BEFORE leaving a review.
Unless item arrived damaged - buyer is responsible for returning items in their original condition and all return shipping costs.
Fees will be deducted from the refund after 60 days from purchase date, shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but personalized monogram or Custom orders CANNOT be returned.
Return address if needed:
No additional costs for resizing Silver or Brass.
The 18K Gold plated jewelry cannot be altered (re-size, engraving etc.) without going through re-plating, any change to the jewelry is at the owner's responsibility.
Buyers are responsible for any customs duties or fees.
* Please avoid sea bathing, swimming pools, saunas or steam rooms.
* Better to remove your jewelry when exercising, playing sports, cleaning, gardening or operating heavy machinery, to prevent knocking, scratching or any other damage to the jewelry.
* Do not expose your jewelry to perfume or any perfumed cosmetic product.
* Use a soft cloth for cleaning (cloth, especially designed for jewelry, can be purchased in every jewelry shop).
Most of my handmade jewels are custom-made. This requires a processing time of 3-5 days.