Silver Howlite and Sodalite Necklace
The combination of White and Blue have always appealed to me. I found a beautiful large blue Sodalite focal bead and have made it the center of a combination of awesome round white Howlite and rough natural Sodalite beads. Together with the Sterling loops I have added to it, I have realized I handcrafted an elegant artistic necklace which is rich and beautifying to all women.
* The hook is a hammered thread of Sterling Silver .
* Howlite is said to reduce anxiety and stress. It is used to awaken awareness and encourage emotional expression. It also helps in controlling pain and
* Howlite is also known as the "White Turquoise"
* Sodalite is a Royal Blue colored stone. It was found in Greenland in 1811 but became more popular when great deposits of it were found in Ontario in
Canada. Sodalite is the stone of thought. I is said to help people who have a difficulty with communication, and is also called the "stone of truth".
The combination of these beautiful blue and white beads with the silver make it an elegant and unique necklace. It is both - s modern and classic necklace. I will make you look great for years on!
* Size of the large Bead pendant : 29mm x 35mm x 8mm
* Length of the necklace - About 45cm
Processing timeThe time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.Estimated shipping times North America: 5-8 business daysI'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.Customs and import taxes Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & exchanges
We gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within:7 days of deliveryShip items back within:14 days of deliveryRequest a cancellation within:7 days of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with your order.